The Litmarket Assets website/platform is available in English Language. The English version is the original version and the only one binding on Litmarket Assets; it shall prevail on any other version in case of discrepancy. Litmarket Assets is not responsible for any erroneous, inadequate, or misleading translations from the original version into other languages unless communicated to users.
Litmarket Assets allows access to its web page and users related services by any individual or corporate entity (herein after referred to as the Investor/Client) according to the procedure and on the terms and conditions described in this Agreement.
The Agreement becomes effective as of the date the Investor opened an investment account and transferred funds to the Company’s account(s) to ensure minimum investment deposit.
In the Agreement any reference to an individual person includes corporate entities, unincorporated associations, partnerships and individuals.Headings and notes in the Agreement are for reference only and shall not affect the contents and interpretation of the Agreement.
INVESTOR AGREES THAT:
* Individuals below the age of 18 are not allowed to participate in financial trading, therefore can not use the services of Litmarket Assets.
Information provided to the Litmarket Assets are true and correct.
* In case of double registration of the same Client, Litmarket Assets has the right to cancel duplicated registrations, cancel opened positions and withdrawal requests. All duplicated accounts will be frozen for investigation purposes.
* Any actions/error committed by an investor which destabilize the Company’s business or performance of the Company’s services, equipment, or software may result in the Company’s refusal (on the basis of private law) of servicing the Investor’s current investment/trading account and cancellation of all investment orders, with full refund of the remaining deposit. Litmarket Assets would notify the Investor about the reasons for the above decision. Litmarket Assets also may reject such Investor’s new registration in the future.
* He or she shall notify Litmarket Assets about any changes on information uploaded.
The e-mail address submitted is not used by anyone. Any and all notices, requests, complaints, and information received from this address are considered as sent by the Investor.
* Company may request from Investor a confirmation of accuracy of the personal account data for a due diligence and in the event of a withdrawal request. Company may request an authorized copy of the Investor’s ID and the document proving his place of residence. Inability to provide requested documents may result in the Company’s refusal (on the basis of private law) of servicing the investor’s current needs and cancellation of all trading orders, with full refund of the remaining deposit. Litmarket Assets must notify the Investor about the reasons for the above decision.